Deputy Manager - Head - IT
Full Time 2022-05-09 Silver List
Category Information Technology (IT)
Job Description Citizens Bank International Limited, established as a reliable and trustworthy partner for all financial solutions, seeks applications from highly motivated, skilled, dynamic and result oriented qualified Nepalese citizens for the vacant job positions at its existing Branches & Departments.
Job Position: Information Technology
1. Deputy Manager - Head- IT - DM-001/22
Candidates should have minimum 10 Years of experience in Information Technology with minimum 7 years of banking experience in IT Department along with knowledge of Core Banking Application. Preference shall be given to the candidates having knowledge of Finacle Banking software. Candidates should also have sound managerial skills in handling the entire IT related issues independently, excellent and strong knowledge in preparation of IT Strategy, IT policy, IT Budgets and future plans and be well versed with NRB IT regulations and guidelines.
• Candidates applying for Information Technology must have minimum of Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Bachelor of Engineering in Computer, Bachelor in Computer Application or similar degree from a recognized university
• Candidates applying for Branch Manager must have minimum of Bachelor's degree from recognized university
• Candidates applying for Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager and Senior Officer must have 2 years of experience in one position below the position applying for, while for other positions candidates must have 1 year of experience in one position below the position applying for.
• Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and Nepali.
• Preference shall be given to the Candidates having experience in Banking in IT Department for the position of Supervisor, Assistant and Junior Assistant Level.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be informed about further recruitment and selection process.
Candidates meeting above requirements should submit online application form by clicking at www.ctznbank.com/career
The online application should be submitted no later than 17:00 hours, May 22, 2022
• Candidates canvassing for the job at any stages of selection process will be immediately disqualified.
• Any telephonic query and application received at the Bank through post or/and email will not be entertained.
• The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
"The Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer"