Software Programmer - Supervisor/ Assistant
Full Time 2022-05-09 Silver List
Category Information Technology (IT)
Job Description Citizens Bank International Limited, established as a reliable and trustworthy partner for all financial solutions, seeks applications from highly motivated, skilled, dynamic and result oriented qualified Nepalese citizens for the vacant job positions at its existing Branches & Departments.
3. Software Programmer - Supervisor/ Assistant (Few) SP-004/22
Candidates should have minimum 3years of experience in Java SPRING Frame work with thyme leaf, VUE JS etc with sound knowledge in SOAP, REST, XML, ISO based API along with Jira, Git/SVN, Jenkins with prior experience in API Development and deployment. Candidates proficient in SQL and Stored Procedures such as in Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server with hands on experience with Application Servers (Web Sphere, Tomcat, JBoss). Preference shall be given to the candidates having Knowledge of Finacle Core Banking and Finacle Integrator (FI).
• Candidates applying for Information Technology must have minimum of Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Bachelor of Engineering in Computer, Bachelor in Computer Application or similar degree from a recognized university
• Candidates applying for Branch Manager must have minimum of Bachelor's degree from recognized university
• Candidates applying for Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager and Senior Officer must have 2 years of experience in one position below the position applying for, while for other positions candidates must have 1 year of experience in one position below the position applying for.
• Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and Nepali.
• Preference shall be given to the Candidates having experience in Banking in IT Department for the position of Supervisor, Assistant and Junior Assistant Level.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be informed about further recruitment and selection process.
Candidates meeting above requirements should submit online application form by clicking at www.ctznbank.com/career
The online application should be submitted no later than 17:00 hours, May 22, 2022
• Candidates canvassing for the job at any stages of selection process will be immediately disqualified.
• Any telephonic query and application received at the Bank through post or/and email will not be entertained.
• The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
"The Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer"